Our Services » Clean Technology Promotion & Green Chemistry
Public Policy, Regulations & Permitting | Innovative & Cost-Effective Clean Up Strategies | Energy & the Environment | Clean Technology Promotion & Green Chemistry | Sustainability Planning & Communications
Clean Technology Promotion & Green Chemistry
- > Development & dissemination of new clean technologies
- From start to success, we help companies develop and market products and services that contribute to cleaner air, cleaner water and a more livable planet. This includes meeting with regulators, tracking guidelines and influencing legislation that would support their dissemination.
- > Partnerships & pilot programs
- Find valuable business opportunities in the public and private sectors with our expertise in facilitating partnerships and pilot programs that support the growth and development of clean technologies.
- > Incentives & technical support
- New environmental technologies often require incentives and technical support in order get off the ground. WSG recognizes their potential and will actively work to identify and secure necessary support and resources at the state and federal level.
- > Chemicals regulation & management
- State and federal governments alike are more aggressively regulating chemicals, shifting focus from early production to the management of chemicals in products throughout their entire life cycle. WSG helps clients understand these trends and actively participate in the process so they can help shape these significant new policies.